At Sovereign Beverage Company we take your privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide through to us or we obtain through third party sources, including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to administer and manage our relationship with you, this includes setting up an account on our internal order processing system/accounting system
2. to process orders from you for goods and services;
3. to deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
4. to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
5. to keep you updated on new products and services, discontinued products and news relating to the products we already supply or that we believe may be of interest to you
6. to notify you of changes to what we do;
7. to make checks via credit reference agencies from time to time when you request a credit account with us or when you wish to increase your credit limit with us;
8. for the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
In relation to these reasons, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners (including printing and marketing agents, breweries, HMRC, credit reference agencies and tracing agents) and fraud sharing organisations.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
1. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements
2. to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sovereign Beverage Company, our staff, our customers, or others
3. in response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator)
4. if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
On occasion, we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of our new product ranges and services. If you do not want to be contacted in this way, please optout via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
1. request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
2. request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
3. request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
4. receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
5. object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds;
6. object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
7. object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you; and
8. lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for product recall purposes, applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Sovereign Beverage Company, Suite G21/G22, Innovation Centre, Haslingden Road, Blackburn, United Kingdom, BB1 2FD